Part-Time Inventory Processor I
Assist in managing day-to-day aspects of outside processing shipment prep, JO, and drawing documentation package creation for manufacturing operations and non-conforming inventory disposition management.
- Prepare WIP materials up to 50 lbs. for shipment to Outside Processing Vendors.
- Perform Syteline transactions to support inventory movement.
- Prepare and deliver documentation packages for manufacturing.
- Manage inventory levels to specified goal in nonconforming locations.
- Perform cycle counts, as necessary, to maintain adequate inventory integrity.
- Disposition inventory associated with non-conformances appropriately.
- Assist with returning non-conforming materials to vendors.
EDUCATION: High School Diploma.
EXPERIENCE: Entry level. Prefer College student majoring in accounting, mathematics, or business.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Strong analytical, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- Intermediate PC Skills.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes, MRP/CRP systems, inventory/planning concepts a plus.
Micromeritics is a drug free and tobacco-free workplace and as such,
we test for drugs and nicotine as part of our pre-employment process.
Those who test positive for nicotine and/or drug use will not be hired.
EEO / Male / Female / Veteran / Disability