A Comprehensive Seminar on Powder Characterization
1st of 2 California Seminars
Newport Beach, CA
The event will be held on
April 30, 2019
Ayres Hotel Costa Mesa/Newport Beach »
Newport Beach 325 Bristol St,
Phone: (714) 549-0300
This full-day seminar will focus on the utilization of these technologies to solve problems, advance product quality and development, and to gain competitive advantages in the rapidly ever-evolving fields of
– we have proven technologies which can solve blend, formulation, and product consistency issues
Battery / Fuel Cell Research
– comprehensive particle size, shape, and rheology (flow-ability) are essential for optimal performance , lifetime, and quality
Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology
– including a special focus on injectables, lyophilized cakes, tableting, and on the often obscure but incredibly powerful “powder rheology” method.
– including nanoporous materials (MOF’s , zeolites, graphene, etc), ceramics, metal powders, etc.
Food/Cosmetics / Nutraceuticals
– product quality, stability, as well as storage/packaging characteristics can be enhanced by knowledge of detailed powder characteristics.
If you want to learn more about the new methods and instruments available for to further understanding of in these and related areas of activity – you will not want to miss this free seminar !
Register Now – and receive a copy of our new white paper –
“The Definitive Guide to Powder Characterization”!
The seminar will focus on four main areas:
Comprehensive Treatment of The Core Methodologies in Size and Shape : Principal Methods Compared and Contrasted (DLS, SLS, Optical, Sedimentation, Electric Sensing Zone)
Applied Particle Testing – Stability Studies
External Morphology and Elemental Characterization of solids by Desktop SEM-EDS
Powder Rheology – The FT4 Powder Rheometer - a universal powder flow tester for measuring powder flow properties and powder behavior.
Group 1: SEM hands-on demonstration. Registration required . Details provided on registration.
Group 2: Optional Porometry Session