Does Material Characterization matter to you? Would you like to learn more about Powder Rheology or surface area and particle shape analysis? Do you perform density and porosity measurements
See how Additive Manufacturing or Pharma research and quality control benefit from comprehensive material characterization or how such solutions help increase productivity, quality and throughput.
Join our free “Material Characterization Day – Powder Rheology & Beyond” and talk to our experts:
- 9.00 - 9.30 am Registration (Tea & Coffee)
- 9.30 - 9.50 am An Introduction to Micromeritics
- 9.50 - 10.45 am An Introduction to Powder Characterization
- 10.45 - 12.15 pm Additive Manufacturing (AM)
- Evaluating Process-Relevant Powder Properties for AM Applications
- The Effect of the Number of Printer Cycles on Titanium and Steel Powders used for AM
- 12.15 - 1.00 pm Lunch (complimentary)
- 1.00 - 1.40 pm Pharmaceuticals
A QbD Approach to Continuous Manufacture
- 1.40 - 3.15pm Laboratory Tour & Instrument Demonstrations
- 3.15 - 3.30pm Closing Remarks
Seats are selling out quickly, register for our free Material Characterization Day, now!