ASAP 2020 & 3Flex Physisorption
This course introduces students to the components, operation, and theory of the 3Flex and ASAP 2020 physisorption for surface area and porosity analysis.
At the end of this course, you will:
- Be able to properly weigh the sample tube with and without sample, determine the sample
amount required, properly load a sample into a sample tube, determine required degas time
and temperature, prepare the sample using the SmartPrep degas system, and introduce
the sample to the instrument.
- Understand the basic fundamentals of physisorption and basic operation of a volumetric
- Be able to use the computer and operational software to perform an analysis on a reference
- Be able to properly configure any report format, a combination of reports, and obtain
analysis information according to your laboratory requirements.
- Be able to make all user level repairs, adjustments and checks, and locate equipment
problems using the Troubleshooting section of the Operator’s manual.