AutoChem II 2920 Operator Training
This course introduces students to the components, operation, and theory of the AutoChem II for surface area and porosity analysis.
At the end of this course, you will:
- Be able to identify and power up the system, including installation of the operating program.
- Be able to properly weigh the sample tube with and without sample, determine sample amount required and properly load a sample into the Instrument.
- Understand the basic fundamentals of chemisorption and the basic operation of a dynamic (flowing gas) analysis system.
- Be able to use the computer and operational software to perform an analysis on a reference material.
- Be able to properly configure a report format, overlay sample data, and obtain analysis information according to your laboratory requirements.
- Be able to make all user level repairs, adjustments and checks, and locate equipment problems using the Troubleshooting section of the Operator’s manual.