This course introduces students to the components, operation, and theory of the AutoPore for Mercury Porosimetry.
At the end of this course, you will:
- Be able to identify and power up the system, including installation of the operating
- Understand the basic fundamentals of mercury porosimetry.
- Understand how to safely handle mercury with the instrument.
- Understand the basic fundamentals of AutoPore operation and be able to properly
analyze a sample of reference material.
- Understand how to use the operating software with a PC in order to operate the
- Be able to properly configure any report format, a combination of reports, and
obtain analysis information according to your laboratory requirements.
- Be able to perform all user level maintenance, and locate equipment problems
using the Troubleshooting section of the Operator’s manual.