SediGraph and MasterTech 052
This course introduces students to the components, operation, and theory of the SediGraph III for particle size analysis.
At the end of this course, you will:
- Be able to identify and power up the system, including installation of the operating program.
- Understand the basic fundamentals of sedimentation.
- Understand the basic fundamentals of sample dispersion and be able to properly disperse a sample of reference material.
- Know how to use the operating software to operate the SediGraph and MasterTech.
- Be able to properly configure any report format, a combination of reports, and obtain analysis information according to your laboratory requirements.
- Be able to make all user level repairs, adjustments and checks, and locate equipment problems using the Troubleshooting section of the Operator’s manual.