SediGraph and MasterTech 052 Operator Training
This course introduces students to the components, operation, and theory of the SediGraph III for particle size analysis.
At the end of this course, you will:
- Be able to identify and power up the system, including installation of the operating program.
- Understand the basic fundamentals of sedimentation.
- Understand the basic fundamentals of sample dispersion and be able to properly disperse a sample of reference material.
- Know how to use the operating software to operate the SediGraph and MasterTech.
- Be able to properly configure any report format, a combination of reports, and obtain analysis information according to your laboratory requirements.
- Be able to make all user level repairs, adjustments and checks, and locate equipment problems using the Troubleshooting section of the Operator’s manual.