Intelligent, Intuitive, Interactive:
MicroActive software greatly improves the functionality, convenience, diagnostics, and data interpretation that establish the new standard for high-performance results in mercury porosimetry.
Build a method through an interactive step-by-step script. Eases method creation and new user introduction to the operation of the AutoPore V.
Mercury Density Calculation:
Unlike competitive systems that use mercury density at ambient temperature only, the AutoPore V automatically measures the actual mercury temperature for accurate density calculations under operation conditions.
User-Defined Reports and Report Options:
You can quickly create custom advanced reports to meet your specific needs using Python scripting. New report options permit automatic report conversion to PDF or spreadsheet formats.
Post-Analysis Parameter Change:
Allows analysis parameters (stem volume, maximum head pressure, pen constant) to be changed or corrected post analysis, eliminating re-running samples due to error.
Enhanced Penetrometer Calibration:
Simplifies penetrometer calibration through automated calculations either volumetrically or gravimetrically.
Real-time monitoring of critical system components for preventative maintenance and trouble shooting.
Overlay Multiple Runs and Gas Adsorption Data:
MicroActive for AutoPore V provides the ability to overlay up to 20 runs. Included is the option to import pore size distributions from gas adsorption isotherms to provide analysis data in the micro to macropore range in a single report.
Intelligent Data Reporting:
Warnings are supplied automatically when suspect data are collected.
Variety of Available Plots:
Pore volume, pore area, and pore size plots are available as well as the ability to calculate total intrusion volume, total pore (surface) area, median pore diameters, average pore diameters, bulk or envelope density, and apparent (skeletal) density.
Reverberi Method Data Reduction:
Receive information on the distribution of pore shape. The method yields a three-dimensional array of cavity size and throat size vs. volume.
Available Information, Reports and Plots:
- Summary Report
- Cumulative Volume versus Pore size or Pressure
- Incremental Volume versus Pore size or Pressure
- Differential Volume versus Pore size
- Cumulative Area versus Pore size
- Log Differential Volume versus Pore size
- Differential Reference % Volume versus Pore sizeOut of Specification % Volume versus Pressure
- Difference from Reference % Volume
- Differential and Log Differential intrusion
- Material Compressibility
- Density versus Pressure
- Cavity to Throat Size Ratio
- Fractal Dimension
- Reverberi Method for Pore Throat and Pore Cavity
- Pore Network Tortuosity and Material Permeability
- Bulk, Envelope and Skeletal Density
- Mayer-Stowe Particle Size Distribution