ASAP 2020 Plus Physisorption -
Accelerated Surface Area and Porosimetry System
Sophisticated Design, Intuituve Operation, Research-Grade Results
The Micromeritics ASAP 2020 Plus integrates a variety of automated gas sorption techniques into a single, but powerful, table-top instrument. The system is designed to provide high-quality surface area, porosity, chemisorption and physisorption isotherm data to materials analysis laboratories with ever-expanding analytical requirements. The ASAP 2020 Plus provides maximum versatility over a remarkable range of applications to meet your specific needs.
With more installed instruments in more countries for more users, the ASAP family of products have proven to be the instruments of choice worldwide when researchers require precise, high-quality gas adsorption data.
Shown with optional cold trap accessory
Advanced Capabilities through Optional Configurations
The ASAP 2020 Plus can be configured to your specific needs with the option of upgrading at a later date as your analytical requirements change, maximizing the utility of this instrument and your investment.
Choose from low surface area, to heated vapor, to micropore capability. Add a cryostat, an external detector, or configure the unit for enhanced chemical resistance when working with aggressive vapors. The ASAP 2020 Plus permits one instrument to accommodate almost any surface characterization need in your lab.
- Programmable two-station degas system for automated SOP sample preparation
- A dedicated P° sensor allows for a faster analysis and provides P° values at the same conditions as the adsorption measurement
- Six analysis gas inlets with dedicated vapor and helium free-space ports provide greater flexibility and automated selection of pretreatment, backfill, and analysis gases
- Proven Isothermal Jacket Cold Zone Control provides accurate, reproducible temperature maintenance
- Long duration and refillable dewar provides virtually unlimited time-of-analysis capability
- Standard, independent dual vacuum systems (one for analysis, one for sample pretreatment). Also available is an optional, oil-free system
- Proprietary transducer system provides unequalled stability, fast response, and low hysteresis for improved accuracy and signal to noise improvement
- Coated monolithic, temperature-controlled, stainless-steel manifold provides non-contaminating, inert surface areas
Click Here to Learn More >>