Broaden your understanding of solid form analysis. Traditionally a limited number of techniques have been used for physical properties analysis. Now, the opposite is becoming the issue, there are a multitude of good and reliable techniques, that can enrich solid form analysis.
- So, what should be used?
- What insights can new techniques add?
- Where can we fill the gaps in current analytical procedures?
By looking at examples of porosity, surface area and powder flow analyses, we will explore how existing and new techniques can be used to improve characterization.
Listen to Phil Bone, Technical Service and Applications Specialist at Micromeritics, where he will offer a window into the wider range of analytical techniques available and demonstrate how we can:
- Move away from over reliance on a limited range of techniques.
- Incorporate newer complimentary techniques to broaden understanding.
- Look at interrelation between measured properties.
- Allow greater control whilst reducing the analytical burden.
- Build in regulatory conformance with good analysis.
Original Air Date 11/10/2020.